After the sexual abuse of at least 23 children at a campsite in North Rhine-Westphalia, the competent Officer of the Federal government has reiterated its call for a reporting obligation for Internet service providers. If they came across child pornography, you should report it to the Federal criminal police office (BKA), said Johannes-Wilhelm Rörig, the “Westfalen-Blatt” from Bielefeld.

had been in need of At the campsite in Lügde in the district of Lippe children for a porn shoot, miss. Three suspects sit in detention. Rörig, independent representative on questions of sexual child abuse, spoke of a “monstrous event”.

for More accomplices in the case of abuse is suspected

The abuse of officers had been required in the past June, the introduction of a reporting obligation for Internet service providers. So far, messages to images of Abuse, especially from the US centre for missing and exploited children (National Center for Missing and Exploited Children, NCMEC) came in Germany, because in the United States, a statutory obligation applies, he said at the time. Also German providers should be legally obliged to report suspected cases of child and youth pornography to a Central location – for example, the BKA, had Rörig required.

abuse on the camping

The children should feel comfortable. Then the men passed on to them

The case is stressful for even the most seasoned police officers. More than 1000 cases of child three Suspects are laid out abuse to the load. It is perfidious for details to be entered.

In the case of Lügde, the investigators of the nine-member investigative Commission to “Camping out” other possible perpetrators. At least, it is rather unlikely that the Material was not passed on to other individuals, explained the investigators on Wednesday. The main suspect had been arrested in early December, two other suspects were on the 10. and 11. January thing.

The public Prosecutor accuses the three men of serious sexual abuse of children. Two of the Suspects from North Rhine-Westphalia, at the age of 56 and 33 years, should have filmed at the campsite near the border to lower Saxony, the kids in the exchange, and abused. A third man from Stade in lower Saxony is to be encountered as a Client. The 46-Year-old was never in Lügde.

Since 2008, at least 23 children in the age from 4 to 13 years, were the evidence so far suggests that in more than 1000 cases to the Victims. The investigators assume that many of those Affected have not yet been reported. “How high the dark figure is, we can’t say serious at the moment,” said the head of the investigation Commission, Gunnar White.

photos and Video emerged not only on the campsite

“The protection of victims and victim aftercare, we are a high priority,” said Achim Tietz as the Director of the competent Criminal police headquarters. “We have offered appropriate assistance for the children, for bereaved families, but also for our colleagues from the Commission of Investigation of “Camping”.”

Liveblog

Three men arrested

child abuse on the campsite: investigators speak of more than 1000 actions

in addition to the allegation of severe sexual abuse, investigators are pursuing two further strands. For one, it deals with the dissemination of child pornography on the Internet. In the case of the Suspect, the police found numerous evidence, data carriers material with a data volume of 14 terabytes, with only a part of the photos and Videos in Lügde. The Federal criminal police office has identified Material from other cases.

the Prosecutor’s office is looking at the behavior of the youth welfare offices in the district of Lippe and of neighboring lower Saxony Landkreis Hameln-Pyrmont. “We will check, whether the authorities have made a mistake,” said the Detmolder senior public Prosecutor Ralf Vetter on Wednesday.

SHARE
Previous articleExplosives in a house in Rhineland-Palatinate found – arrest and evacuations
Next articleDIHK: coal exit shall pay the whole of society
Teodora Torrendo is an investigative journalist and is a correspondent for European Union. She is based in Zurich in Switzerland and her field of work include covering human rights violations which take place in the various countries in and outside Europe. She also reports about the political situation in European Union. She has worked with some reputed companies in Europe and is currently contributing to USA News as a freelance journalist. As someone who has a Masters’ degree in Human Rights she also delivers lectures on Intercultural Management to students of Human Rights. She is also an authority on the Arab world politics and their diversity.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here