Hannah Dakota Fanning is a Model and an American actress. She blinks her eyes for the first time in Conyers, Georgia, United State, America. Her popularity is just because of a brilliant role in dramas and movies that mainly included:
- War of Worlds
- Charlotte’s Web
- Uptown Girls
- Ocean’s 8
For the very first time, she gained reputation by her role in “I Am Sam“. After being a successful actress of Hollywood, she moves towards modelling in the year 2009. She made her appearance in many of the fashion shows.
Not only this, but she also appeared in the fashion magazines cover that includes Cosmopolitan, Elle and Vanity Fair.
- Nickname: Dakota Fanning has many nicknames like Kodie, D.F.Blonde, Kota, and Blue Eyes.
- Nationality: As an American actress, she got the nationality of America.
- Date of Birth: She born in 1994 on the day to 23rd February.
- Age: According to her birth date she is now 25 years old.
- Height: 5-feet and 4 inches, 163 cm or 1.63 meters.
- Eyes colour: Blue
- Hair: Light brown Blonde hair
- Horoscope: Pisces
- Ethnicity: English, German, French and Irish.
- Hobbies: In her spare time she loves to do Knitting, horse riding, collecting Dolls and Dancing ballet. Besides this, she also likes to play the Violin and Piano.
- Marital Status: she is an unmarried girl.
Net Worth of Dakota Fanning:
According to the estimation, Dakota’s Net worth is up to $16 million. Her main source of earning is her acting which she began in her early age.
As Dakota Fanning was born in Athletic family. She is the daughter of Heather Joy and Steven J. Fanning. Her father was a player of Baseball and her mother was a professional Tennis player. Dakota’s father played in many mini-league matches.
But later on, her father works as a salesman for electronics in Los Angeles, California. Her Younger sister named as “Elle Fanning” is also an actress by profession. Dakota Fanning took admission in “Camp Hall School” held in North Hollywood.
In the year 2011, she completed her graduation. After this, she joined the New York University named as “Gallatin School of Individualized Study” where she took interest in Women’s Studies.
Favourites of Dakota Fanning:
- Food -Taco and Chicken
- Places -Mall, Taco Bell, and School
- Colours – Black, Pink, and Blue
- Fashion Idols – Cameron Diaz and Britney Spears.
- Books – Twilight by “Stephanie Meyer” and Harry Potter series of “J.K Rowling”.
- Movies – Titanic, Gone with the Wild, Steel Magnolias.
- Accessories – Marc Jacobs rings and Eyeliners.
Dakota Fanning started her career when she was only 5 years old. For the very first time, she appeared in the T.V ad for promoting Tide detergent. She was appointed as a child actress, playing a role in “Little Girl in Park” and also appear in American sex comedy movie named “Tomcats”.
She has also performed television series and seen only in one episode of “The Fastest Year”. She gained popularity because of the film “I Am Sam“. Currently, she appeared in the film “Once Upon a Time in Hollywood” which is released in 2019.
Dakota was best to recognize and known for her performance and role in Twilight, Caroline, and War of the World. Not only had this, but she also works in many animated movies by playing animated voices
British Model named “Jamie Strachan” was her first boyfriend. She met with him during modelling. Jamie is 10 years older than Dakota. Others are:
- Tylor James Williams
- Freddie Highmore
Movies of Dakota Fanning:
- “I Am Sam” released in the year 2001
- “Sweet Home Alabama” in 2002
- “Man on Fire” in 2004
- “War of the Worlds” in 2005
- “The Secret Life of Bees” in 2008
- “The Runways” in 2010
- “Night moves” in2013
- “The Last of Robin Hood” in 2013
- “Effie Gray” in 2014
TV Shows of Dakota Fanning:
- The Alienist
- Stars in Shorts – Better call Saul Edition
- The Ellen Show
- The Fighting Fitzgerald’s
- Malcolm in the Middle
- The Angle of Darkness
Awards and Achievements:
- Saturn Award in 2006 for the Best performance as a younger actor.
- Best Animated Female Award in 2009
- Critics’ Choice Award in 2006
- Hollywood Film award in 2008
- Blimp Award in 2007
- Sierra Award in 2002