PayPal is a famous American company that offers an efficient payment system to all people worldwide. It will help you pay, send and accept transactions online with a lot of conveniences. However, you have to understand that PayPal will charge a fee when you use their service. The one-click transactions and password memory are the top features for which you will have to pay a fee.
There is no doubt that it is one most secure and fast platforms for sending and receiving money online. PayPal offers its services in 202 markets currently. It is not surprising that this platform has 286 million active accounts. If you have a PayPal account you can easily send and receive money in 25 currencies worldwide.
Steps to create a PayPal account
If you are interested in making an account on PayPal these are the following guidelines that you have to follow.
- First thing is to open the PayPal website and on the Signup button that is free
- You have the option to choose between personal or business account depending on your requirements
- Enter your email address and create a secure password that nobody can access your PayPal account
- The email address you enter has to be valid for verifying the account
- Fill out all the necessary information for the PayPal account
- PayPal doesn’t work in Pakistan so you have to choose a valid address of that country where PayPal works
- Once writing the relevant information is complete you have to confirm your email address
- If the email address is not confirmed you cannot receive your payment
- In the same way, you can create a business account where this platform gives you two category options
- There is a standard and pro account for business purposes
Creating the Payoneer Account
If you are working with international clients in Pakistan and have to receive payments you can keep a Payoneer account. The best thing is that it is being accepted in 200+ countries. It offers around 150+ currencies that are why it is easy to access widely. Here are some steps that you can use to create the Payoneer Account.
- Start by opening the Payoneer website
- You need to have an email so you can make a valid account
- There will be a Sign up Now button that you will apply for a Payoneer account
- After filling out the necessary information you can enter the email address
- Choosing a secure and strong password for the account is highly important
- The user will have to put in details like city name and zip code
- When you enter the mobile number you will be ready to click next
- Your account is ready for use after the confirmation of email address
How to Link PayPal account with Payoneer account?
When you have both PayPal and Payoneer account the biggest step is to connect both the accounts. Here are the following steps that you can complete:
- Open the PayPal website and login into your existing account
- There is a “Link a bank” option on the summary page of your account to get yourself started
- You can enter your online banking login information to link your account
- In case your bank is not on the list you need to have both account and routing number
- The account and routing number of the Payoneer account will help you connect both the accounts
- Now you will have to click on the option of ‘Receive Money
- Click on US Payment Service along with the USA Virtual Account Number
- The next step is to enter the routing Number and USA Virtual Account number into the unverified PayPal account
- The user will receive two small deposits that are sent to the Payoneer account by PayPal
- You can get these deposits after two to three working days
The tips that we have discussed here are the only legal way to use PayPal in Pakistan. It is the only way to use it legally even when the service is not active. You shouldn’t get into the traps of scammers who are selling fake accounts.