The craft threatens with constitutional lawsuits against the coalition’s plans to maintain the solidarity surcharge for ten percent of the taxpayers.

“We will make the Constitution check, if the Federal government is in the Plan, to relieve the 90 percent of the taxpayers in the solos,” said crafts President Hans Peter Woll zeal of the “Rheinische Post”. The Central Association of German crafts (ZDH) will support the constitutional complaints of Operated actively.

Around Germany would cut business taxes, said the wool zeal. “The solidarity surcharge must therefore be abolished very quickly, even within this legislature, and for all income taxpayers,” he said.

The Soli Union and SPD plan for 2021 a reduction of € 10 billion Euro, intended to exempt 90 percent of the Soli-payer. The Union had decided on their Federal Congress, the Supplement to be completely eliminated. Federal Finance Minister Olaf Scholz (SPD) rejects the.

In the “Interview of the week” by SWR2 Scholz said: “The failure of Solis to 90 percent of those who pay him today, are almost all Taxable, which means a decrease in revenue for the Federal government, for the Federal budget of over 10 billion euros. The remaining 10 percent would be twice as much, which is of course the fact that including a person, the shares of which are, for example, Chairman of the Board of large Dax-companies, perhaps five million deserve.”

wool zeal contradicted the Minister of Finance. “Remains of the solos for the top ten percent of taxpayers will receive, not only millionaires, but also a massive craft enterprises and their employees, so our people.” About 80 percent of the craftsmen were individual entrepreneurs.

The SPD, however, remains in its position. “We will abolish the solos for the vast majority of people. The top 10 percent will continue to pay Soli. This is a decision we have made in the coalition agreement and is also up for discussion,” said Secretary-General Lars Klingbeil of the “Passauer Neue Presse” (Saturday). Also, the Minister of labour, Hubertus Heil, referred to the coalition agreement. A high-earner would only have to still in a transition phase of a contribution. “That is acceptable, and the SPD is not shaking,” said the salvation of the “New osnabrück newspaper” (Saturday).

dpa

SHARE
Previous articleMurder in 1999: police a dangerous Suspect chasing, without knowing what he looks like
Next articleBus rams bus shelter: Dead and injured in Ottawa
Teodora Torrendo is an investigative journalist and is a correspondent for European Union. She is based in Zurich in Switzerland and her field of work include covering human rights violations which take place in the various countries in and outside Europe. She also reports about the political situation in European Union. She has worked with some reputed companies in Europe and is currently contributing to USA News as a freelance journalist. As someone who has a Masters’ degree in Human Rights she also delivers lectures on Intercultural Management to students of Human Rights. She is also an authority on the Arab world politics and their diversity.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here