Bhuj: The pride of India is an upcoming Hindi film which boasts of very big actors in the cast list. It is a biographical war film which has been made on a very big budget of 100 crore. The film is produced by Bhushan Kumar and Divya Khosla Kumar and many fans are excited to know all the details regarding it. Ajay Devgan has also invested his money in the film. Everyone involved in the making of the movie have high expectations so let’s discuss all the details we have so far.
Storyline and Budget
The story of the film revolves around the 1971 war between Indian and Pakistan. It celebrates the success of 300 women who played a huge part for the victory of India. Vijay Karnik was a leader from Gujarat who led these women work hard for gaining the victory. Vijay and these women who were from the state of Bhuj saved the lives of many innocent Indians on that very day.
The storyline will trigger the passionate feelings of patriotism among every citizen of India. If you are fond of watching movies which showcase the war in a perfect way then this movie is your cup of tea. The film has been made on a very high budget of 100 crore so getting a good profit is going to be challenging.
Bhuj the Pride of India Cast information
The cast of the movie boasts of many talented actors and all fans of Ajay Devgan and Sanjay Dutt are in for a great ride as both of them will share the screen space together. We can expect great performances from all the actors and the reviews we have seen so far showcase these same things.
- Ajay Devgn as Vijay Karnik
- Sanjay Dutt as Ranchordas Savabhai Rabari ‘Pagi’
- Parineeti Chopra as Heena Rehman
- Sonakshi Sinha as Sunderben Jetha Madharparya
- Rana Daggubati as Raghuvir, Army officer
- Ammy Virk as a Fighter pilot
- Himanshu Dubgotra as Fighter Pilot
- Vicky Pujari as Fighter Pilot
- Ravinder Pawar as Sardar Kartar Singh (Army Officer)
- Pranitha Subhash
- Jigar Garva as Sagar Mehata
Bhuj the pride of India Crew Information
Let’s take a look at the talented crew which is behind the scenes but are equally working hard to provide the best for you.
- Film Director: Abhishek Dudhaiya
- Film Writer: Abhishek Dudhaiya
- Producers: Ajay Devgn, Bhushan Kumar, Divya Khosla Kumar, Krishan Kumar, Ginny Khanuja, Vajir Singh, Abhishek Dudhaiya & Kumar Mangat
- Narrated by: Karan Johar
- Cinematographer: Ravi Varman & Aseem Bajaj
- Music Composer: Vishal-Shekhar, Ajay-Atul & Sandeep Shirodkar
- Casting Director: Shantilal Patel
- Film Editor: Ritesh Soni/Dharmendra Sharma
- Production Designer: Narendra Rahurikar
- Costume Designer: Archana Mishra
Music of the film
The music of this film is given by a variety of good composers. Pritam, Tanishk Bagchi and
Ankit Tiwari have composed melodious songs for the film and they all fit in the themes very well. Ajay Devgan and other actors have been giving important information on their social media profiles and fans can’t hold their excitement for long.
The trailer of Bhuj the pride of India
A proper trailer has not yet been released by the producers but there have been shot teasers coming out which is making the fans very curious and excited at the same time.
Bhuj the pride of India is going to release in cinemas on 14th August 2020. Mark your calendars and go to the cinemas with your family to watch the film. As the film has been creating a lot of buzz we are sure it will do good business at the box office as well.