Cocoa powder is made from cocoa beans by grounding them. It is amazing food and one of the mains in the culinary world, especially in the making of desserts. Cocoa powder is widely known for its amazing health benefits as it is jam-packed with nutrients which are essential in keeping many diseases at bay.
Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
Gives the real taste of cocoa and is devoid of any sugar or fat and is hence low in calories. Therefore, it is considered the healthiest consumable form of cocoa powder. Chocolate lovers can consume this amazing substance without worrying about gaining a few pounds.
- Reducing Inflammation: Cocoa powder contains an abundant number of antioxidants and flavonoids. A lot of health benefits of cocoa, therefore, are due to the presence of these remarkable compounds. Antioxidants help neutralize the free radicals produced in the body. Free radicals damage the cells and are pro-inflammatory. Antioxidants neutralizing these means that the body is protected at the cellular level and the risk for inflammatory diseases like atherosclerosis, autoimmune diseases, etc are decreased. To add on, because of the rich number of antioxidants, cocoa powder reduces the lifetime risk of developing cancer.
- Best For The Brain: As mentioned previously, cocoa powder works wonders for our circulatory system and therefore helps brain a great deal. 15% of the hearts blood supply goes to the brain, so it is of no doubt that brain is affected most positively when the body’s circulation is good. Consuming cocoa on a regular basis decreases the risk of neurodegenerative diseases and has been shown to improve cognition, memory, and sleep.
- Lowers The Risk of Developing Diabetes: Cocoa powder decreases the likelihood of developing type 2 diabetes. The reason being low in calories, being unsweetened, and containing loads of antioxidants and good vitamins and minerals. Furthermore, cocoa is known to accelerate weight loss in those trying to lose pounds and helping maintain the weight in others. This weight loss effect also contributes to lowering risk of type 2 diabetes.
- Immune Benefits: Cocoa powder has been shown to strengthen the immune system This benefit of cocoa is owed to the plenty of antioxidants present which fortify the body’s natural defence mechanisms.
- The most abundant minerals present are iron, zinc, manganese, magnesium, phosphorus, and more. It is also a good source of fibre. This helps in good bowel functions and keeps the gastrointestinal system healthy.
- Good For Cardiovascular Health: Cocoa powder contains compounds like theophylline and theobromine. These two compounds increase the levels of nitric oxide in our blood and help dilate arterioles thereby reducing blood pressure and decreasing the stress on the heart. Hence, it is one of the greatest foods for strengthening the cardiovascular system.
Unsweetened Cocoa and Ed
The nitric oxide mechanism also helps in a very prevailing problem faced by older men, that is, erectile dysfunction or ED. ED basically arises due to a disturbance of cardiovascular health making it difficult for the penis to fill with blood and making it erect. Treatment for this condition ranges from home remedies to oral medications to surgeries. Using cocoa powder on a regular basis has been shown to relieve this dysfunction in a majority of males. Oral drugs like sildenafil (Viagra or Kamagra only jelly), vardenafil, levitra online Australia, tadalafil are widely used drugs for this disorder. You can buy these drugs from the comfort of your home online in Australia. Click this website: Oz meds online to get ED medicines right at your doorstep!
Unsweetened cocoa powder is one of the most amazing finds. It is full of flavour and contains amazing nutrients and minerals. These make it one of the yummiest and healthiest food products out there.