The nationwide emails sent with right-wing extremist content to come according to the findings of the Berlin public Prosecutor’s office by at least two Suspects.
was taken After last week an alleged offender in the state of Schleswig-Holstein, there is now another Suspect, said the spokesman for the Prosecutor’s office in the capital, Martin Steltner, the German press Agency.
He confirmed a new Drohmail directed against the Berlin General state Prosecutor, Margarete Koppers and an alleged group of “state string orchestra”. “This Mail is known to us, we take it very seriously and go after the high-pressure.” Whether one or more specific suspects of the “state string orchestra” are well-known, was initially unclear.
According to broadcaster RBB, the new Mail before the ARD-Magazin “contrasts”. “You don’t want to be sure that one day, a woman attorney General, happens to Margarete Koppers something, is it?” the RBB quoted from it. The alleged group, “state string orchestra” call in it 100 million euros in the crypto-currency “Monero”. Otherwise, it will create a new terror group.
“We will do everything that it will be repeated pogroms in this country, and that no Jew, Muslim, ( … ), or even left-wing journalists and politicians to feel safe,” said therefore in the Letter.
The “state string orchestra” from other emails is known, said spokesman Steltner of the dpa. Whether there is a connection between the possible grouping and the guy sitting since Saturday in Schleswig-Holstein in custody, was the subject of the investigation. This is Suspicious, to were the neither the age nor the nationality informed, is to be transferred to a detention centre in the capital. When was still unclear.
Berlin has the lead in the investigation. It is, according to the Prosecutor’s office to the disturbance of the public peace by the threat of crime.
so Far, the Prosecutor’s office was expected to act alone. In the new Mail also addressed the Cologne lawyer told the magazine “contrasts”, he’ll go from a network behind the more than 200 well-known e-mails.
criminal police officers from Berlin and Schleswig-Holstein, had assured last Thursday the apartment of the Suspect in Schleswig-Holstein, searches and evidence. According to prosecutors, there was found written material evidence, “that the man might be well-acquainted with how to build a bomb,” said a spokeswoman for the Prosecutor’s office.
The emails, which were sent in April 2018, with “national-socialist Offensive” were signed. They went after the information to the authorities in Hamburg, Schleswig-Holstein, Baden-Württemberg, and Brandenburg. Was threatened with bombs, but also with executions on the open road. Multiple town halls, main railway stations, a tax office and a Kindergarten were evacuated. Explosive devices were not found.