AfD-Chef Jörg Meuthen has spoken of the need to publish the video recordings of the attack on the Bremen AfD-Chairman Frank Magnitz. A public demonstration of the existing image material can escape “any speculation in the basis”, said Meuthen of the newspaper “die Welt” (Friday).
in fact, the investigators have announced, to provide for a public search of video material on the Internet. Together with the public Prosecutor, order the publication of the photographs was being prepared, police said on Thursday. The necessary arrangement for it had been adopted on the same day the district court of Bremen. There are still some technical Details that needed to be clarified, it was on demand. It is unclear which parts of the Tatgeschehens will be seen on the recordings.
His call was not an expression of distrust against the police, explained Meuthen, according to the newspaper. In the room there is a contrary but. “According to what Mr Magnitz says, one of the construction workers made the statement that he had been beaten with a two-by-four,” said AfD chief. “The police says: We have not seen such a shock the subject.”
The AfD country party leader and member of Parliament Magnitz had been started according to the police on Monday evening in Bremen from behind by a man. Prosecutors and police determined because of dangerous bodily injury. The party remained in their presentation that Magnitz had been beaten with an object such as a timber, although it is, according to the Prosecutor’s office by means of video recordings of fact.
The timber has been mentioned, according to the AfD of craftsmen, the Magnitz found, and the police logged the alarm. This could have been so, not from the Prosecutor’s office. However, the craftsmen had stood with his back to the scene of the crime. “You have not seen the deed,” said the spokesman for the authority, Frank Passade. He noted the possibility in view that Magnitz as Damaged can take a look at the Video.