In the case of a fire in a high-rise was injured on new year’s eve afternoon in Berlin-Mitte, a woman.

she was brought in with smoke inhalation to the hospital. Two other people who had smoke inhaled, came up with the horror of it, as a spokesman announced on Monday. All three, as well as a dog were firefighters from the 8. Floor of the house in the Leipziger Strasse was saved.

There had developed a strong fume, which included the victims in their homes. The fire had broken out in a kitchen of still unknown cause, reported the spokesman.

The fire was the car according to its own figures, with around 90 staff and numerous on-site use. As a precaution, were also ambulance and paramedics have been requested car. The lower floors of the house were not affected.

dpa

SHARE
Previous articleSuspicion of attempted murder: British police arrested 39 party guests
Next articleGerman’s not allowed to leave because of Facebook Posts Turkey
Teodora Torrendo is an investigative journalist and is a correspondent for European Union. She is based in Zurich in Switzerland and her field of work include covering human rights violations which take place in the various countries in and outside Europe. She also reports about the political situation in European Union. She has worked with some reputed companies in Europe and is currently contributing to USA News as a freelance journalist. As someone who has a Masters’ degree in Human Rights she also delivers lectures on Intercultural Management to students of Human Rights. She is also an authority on the Arab world politics and their diversity.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here