The purchase of an E-cigarette ended for a 24-year-old Texan fatal. After the Explosion of the device he was two days injured in the hospital before he died there. Now a court has affirmed physicians the cause of death of the young American artist – it was a cigarette, a death by an E -.
previously, it had been assumed that this cause of death, and now the official confirmation is available. The man suffered bleeding, according to medical report, a stroke followed by brain. In addition, the left carotid artery of splinters of the exploding device has been severed. The employees of the E-cigarette business had observed the accident and the emergency call is selected.
The young man sought medical help,
, The trained electrician had visited the E-cigarette Shop, although he was not a smoker. He suffered from Asthma and was in search of a so-called “Vape Pen” that could relieve his symptoms may be – what, from a medical point of view, highly questionable.
study in UK
E-cigarette or nicotine patch? This is the best way to of the cigarette to get away
The 24-Year-old a device bought and bolted it on the Parking lot in his vehicle. Investigators later found during the search of the car, parts of the destroyed E-cigarette including the battery. Using the serial number should now be the cause of the Explosion was determined to prevent further incidents.
The second Dead after an Explosion
The civil protection Agency of the United States reported a total of 195 cases of explosions and fires caused by E-cigarettes. In the period between January 2009 and December 2016, a total of 133 people were injured, 38 of them seriously. The “Star Telegram reported”.
Recent studies carried out by the Health Science Center the University of North Texas, show that the number is increased by E-cigarette-caused incidents. From 2015 to 2017, there were more than 2,000 reported cases in hospitals. Two of them ended in death – in 2018, a 38-died in Florida-Year-old after an Explosion of his E-cigarette.
sources: “Star Telegram” / “NBC 5” / “The world”