After an Explosion in front of the AfD office in the Saxon town of Döbeln, the three suspects are free again. As the representative of the land criminal police office (LKA) said, have been dismissed the men at the age of 29, 32 and 50 years.
The public Prosecutor’s office in Chemnitz was made on Friday, no arrest request. There are no adequate detention would have existed in the reasons.
The Explosion occurred on Thursday evening in front of the party office. There is considerable damage to the door and on the window-pane emerged, such as the LKA told. No one was hurt. In the office, promotional materials had caught fire. The fire was extinguished. A neighboring house and two in front of the building parked van were damaged.
Because of the suspicion of a politically motivated Offence, had been the Task Force on violence of the Police terrorism – and extremism-defense center (PTAZ) involved.
In recent weeks, there had been an increase in politically motivated attacks on the AfD office in Saxony, the LKA. It was mainly to property, damage to the buildings. The attack on the AfD office in Döbeln is a special case in that because of the Explosion, the injury of people consciously.
After the attack Saxony’s Prime Minister, Michael Kretschmer (CDU) had called for a rapid explanation. “We want those responsible to be held accountable,” he said on Friday in Dresden. “The state needs to act quickly and consistently”. Saxony’s Minister of the interior, Roland woeller (CDU), said: “We are dealing here with a whole new quality of violence against representatives of the policy.” The state will not accept this, and with all the hardness and the legal means to challenge them.